Infringement Policy: The protection of intellectual property is of utmost importance to us. If you believe that any content posted on this website or its community features infringes upon your copyright, we have a process in place to address such concerns.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), please provide us with the following written information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a written or electronic signature demonstrating that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed.
- Sufficient details about the location of the allegedly infringing material on the website to enable us to locate it.
- A statement, written under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Please direct all copyright infringement notices to our designated Copyright Agent, whose contact details are provided below:
[Copyright Agent Name]
[Copyright Agent Address]
[Copyright Agent Telephone Number]
[Copyright Agent Email Address]
We will review and respond to all infringement claims promptly and take appropriate action, which may include the removal or suspension of allegedly infringing material in accordance with our discretion and legal obligations. Repeated infringements by a user may result in the termination of their access to and use of this website.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property rights on our platform.